Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

cirrus_sd wrote:
Shadows wrote:Glad I didn't go see it. I just knew it'd suck...
the show was Ok, cept the ending. Way to child friendly.

shyamalan can't write. and he really shouldn't have changed the pronunciations. and whaddayamean the ending was bad? it was totally epic! but to each his own i guess

that'd be soo funny if nadi ran into someone XD

lol yeah it would.
azaela is in the main hall right now. is nadi still outside floatin around?

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 38 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Salice:
"I took care of it," I say back without looking at him and pulling out the napkin and smoothing it on my lap. or, i will take care of it. "It's no one you or the young Lord need to worry about,"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Nadi has just entered the house

Nadi: so this was the inside of the house? Hmm...it looked smaller...or bigger...I don't know...it was nice. I roamed the hallways
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:
Shadows wrote:Glad I didn't go see it. I just knew it'd suck...
the show was Ok, cept the ending. Way to child friendly.
it was a nickelodeon show Razz

The ending had that stupid deus ex machina thrown it so it wouldn't offend anyone.

Edward: Edward made his way down to the dinning room, a new day dawned and there was work yet to be done...
"Good morning Sebastian." He said with a tip of his hat.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm

thanks gaby-unnie! i'll get watching right away Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

cirrus_sd wrote:Nadi has just entered the house

Nadi: so this was the inside of the house? Hmm...it looked smaller...or bigger...I don't know...it was nice. I roamed the hallways

Azaela: Ciel was sick, the butler was doing butler-y things, I had pissed off the only other demon in the house, and now I was bored. I walked donw the hallway. As I rounded a corner, something cold past through. I whipped around. "The Hell was that?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Sebastian : I don't really know if i can trust her on that but i let it go for at lest the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Nadi: "Excuse me?" I said, going in reverse. "If you want 'Hell' I can assure you you are definitely lost."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Sebastian : I smiled polity and bowed my head. "Good Morning Lord Vile," I said, secretly amused by the mans name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Azaela: I just laughed in her face. No need to tell her about my trip down under. I looked the spectar/ghost/blob of bluish white light up and down. "You some sort of ghost?" I asked, playing with a stray lock of my golden blonde hair.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Salice: I lean back against the chair, looking around the dining hall thoughtfully. I'm sure at the new moon there will be a ritual in... I blink, then my eyes narrow fractionally. Damani grins at me from across the room. i give him a look, my eyes flicking from him to the door meaningfully. if he doesn't leave now, i swear...
he just winks before disappearing again. My jaw clenches as i force myself not close my hands into fists.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Ciel : I groan and toss in my bed. Who was talking so loud? I make myself sit up in bed. My back is aching but it doesn;t hurt as much as it did last night. Sebastian had Tanaka rub some sort of ointment into my skin to sooth the pain. Tanaka being the only other person who lived through the Phantohive fire.....I don't let myself remember. Instead i get out of bed, out on my slippers and wrap myself in a small blanket before going into the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:Azaela: I just laughed in her face. No need to tell her about my trip down under. I looked the spectar/ghost/blob of bluish white light up and down. "You some sort of ghost?" I asked, playing with a stray lock of my golden blonde hair.

Nadi: I nod solemnly. "A ghost of some sort. I've been dead for 10 years, and it's dreadfully boring. I'm not sure how I can handle an eternity like this..."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Salice: I glance up as Ciel trudges into the hall. "And how is the young Lord this morning?" I ask lightly, my lips curling into a deadly half smile. He doesn't even look at me. My smile disappears faster than Damani did. "Obviously not well." i mumble to myself.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Azaela: I stared at her for a second. "How tragic," I said at last in my most bored voice. "What's it like going through walls?" I asked in my most lively voice. "That must be fun."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Ciel : Exhaling deeply i let myself sink into my chair. "Who is making all that noise in the hallway?" I demand, my eyes closed and my eye path off for a short period. I couldn't tie it on by myself...Since Salice already saw what my eyes looked like...I open them again now...It didn't matter if i was wearing yet or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Um, where is everyone...?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by cirrus_sd Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Nadi: "Meh. It depends what kind of walls. The wall I just went through was quite uneventful. Nothing except for bricks. Some walls are quite interesting. some are hollow, some have pipes, some even have things hidden in the crevices."
cirrus_sd
cirrus_sd

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Salice is in the dining hall with Ciel, Seb, and Edward, isn't he?

lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

gaby-unnie are az and nadi making said noise? and what does ciel's eye look like...?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

yeah i thought ed was with them in the dinning room eating breakfast o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Azaela: "Ah, hello, I was talking about the other side of the wall." I rolled my eyes. Sheesh, this ghost was so dumb. She could bypass locked doors for Hell's sake. Obviously that was what I was talking about.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Salice:
I pick up the knife, staring at my reflection in it for a long moment. "Ah, probably just young Azaela, Ciel." i finally answer. My dark eyes flash with anger as i realize i hadn't taken the ring off. my hand closes into a fist. i have to get rid of it. and Damani.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

yeah they are >.< hes just being grumpy
and his left eye is purple with a star in a circle replacing his pupil while the other . the right one with out the patch on it, is lapis lazuli blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

He is, I just don't know who's where besides Edward and Sebastian.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next