Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 pm

like in van helsing kinda? o-o

Ciel : We're almost at the top of the tower where i can see Ellen but something had Sebastian's leg and he has to throw me forward onto the hand of the hour clock before hes pulled down.
Till this day i don't know what forced me to do what i did next. "Sebastian!" I called, watching him fall while i clung to the hand of time for dear life. Something with red hair, bright and almost like the flames themselves had pulled him down. "Sebastian!" I called again, when a puff of smoke clogged my view of anything under me.

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 30 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

kinda but w. less hair and a thinner body Razz i'm just picturing this one creature in this Hayao Miyazaki movie, Spirited Away o.O

is it ok if Salice saves him?

Salice:
I automatically reach out and grab for Sebastian as he begins to fall, almost forgetting to keep my grip loose on him. I growl, my fangs leaving acid burns in his clothes. but i flick him back up on his feet. I slip down a foot and i scramble to take my place again perched on the side of the clock tower.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 pm

actually i need Sebastian to fall for a reason but she can save ciel if she wants o-o hes kinda dangling off a clock pointer thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

oh ok o.o
lemme change that...

Salice:
I automatically reach out and grab for Ciel as the clock's hands turn and he begins to slip a little; almost forgetting to keep my grip loose on him. I growl, my fangs leaving acid burns in his clothes. but i flick him back up on his feet. I slip down a foot and i scramble to take my place again perched on the side of the clock tower.

does that work better?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

yes thank chu ^-^ gah i feel horrible for making you change chur post though >.<

Ciel : My arm is burning but i run to the edge of the balcony. "Sebastian, you moron, get up here now!" I call, my eyes are watering....it..it could only be the smoke everywhere.
Laughing, maniac and cynical, makes salice and me whirl around.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 pm

that's fine Smile i wanna see what you were thinking o.o

Salice:
I loose my grip on the side of the clock tower and am thrown up in the air. I land with a low thud. i can't tell what i'm lying on now..my head is all messed up and i can't think straight. i know i'm back in my human form. my dress is in shreds and it barely covers any of my body and at first i shiver, then i'm thankful as the heat burns at my back. I can't sit up; i can barely open my eyes. so much for me helping.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

crap! o-o ugh i hate it when i click on this on accident

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

whaa...?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Ciel : Ellen turner laughs, stepping slowly towards us like a hunter trying to scare its prey into submission. My breathing is still loud and heavy from exertion and adrenaline.
"Foolish boy. what are you doing here?"
"Stop this," I manage to growl.
She laughs again, louder this time. I see the powder in her hand, its directed at Lady Salice who is on the floor besides me.
Instantly i run over and stand before her, i let my coat fall over her body, and i shield her with my own. ''Don't you touch her," I say.
"Oh, don't be so dumb. I only want to share the pleasure of warmth to her! The happiness" She chuckles. She blows the powder in our directions, i gasp and throw myself over Lady Salice. I hear the explosion of flames after the clicking of the camera. the next thing i feel is the skin of back burning, my shirt melting onto me. I hold in my cry but the pain is so bad....almost reminiscent to the searing pain i had gotten when the cult men branded their insignia into my chest. But i don't move, i withstand the pain to protect Salice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 pm

i mean i had written so much but by accident ally touched something so the screen moved and deleted everything i wrote v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:54 pm

oh that sux Razz
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 pm

yeah >.< well ally isnt a good body guard . she did it on purpose to piss me off too. shes never seen me mad o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Salice:
The heat is suddenly gone, and my heart is racing from the adrenaline pumping through my veins. my demon side takes over again and i've instantly changed places with Ciel. I crouch down, a low guttural growl in the back of my throat. I lash out every time as she giggles and burns me farther. But i don't feel it. Not now at least.
then her attacks get worse and i start backing up, wincing in pain. my adrenaline rush is over. i feel the pain full on. but Ciel...my eyes dart over to him as i block another flash of fire. i can't just...i mean. I shake it out of my head, but my moment of hesitation has her catching me off guard and i have to back down. I fall to my knees, panting and whimpering, wishing the burns would heal faster. I'm sorry, Ciel, i think.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm

does that work or shall i change it?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm

its fine.. :3
Ciel : I force myself up but i fall again. Groaning and growling i try again and am successful. I pull the coat back over to Lady Salice. "S-stay.." I say, and i do something i haven;t done in a long while. I reach for my face and tear off my Eyepatch. My right opens up and the bright purple colors makes the pentacle replacing my pupil Glow. "Sebastian, this is an order..Kill Ellen Turner.." I pants angrily.
In the next minute the building shakes like an earthquake and i fall to the floor. A figure stands before me, wrapped in smokes like evil vines. In the dark clouds i see bright violet-red eyes flash. "Yes, My Lord," I hear Sebastian say.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 pm

[soooo epic o.o nice on Gaby ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 pm

lol not really >.< i wish it was though haha

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Smile well i could picture it so thas good o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm

oh good im glad ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm

should we just leave at that or should we continue? o-o"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 pm

yep yep ^^
well i don't kno wat to do w. Salice since she's kind of..er, passed out cuz of shock so..
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm

is it okay for ciel to wake her up? o-o or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm

is it okay for ciel to wake her up? o-o or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm

yea it's fine if he wakes her up :3
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 pm

kk i shall try to make this as epic as the actual anime >.<

Ciel : Ellen stops,instead of coming forward she steps back but shes not scared like the others are when Sebastian is placed face to face with them. "You're pathetic," I snap at Ellen, running over to Lady Salice. I wrap my coat around her more, brushing her hair from her face and leaning her on her side so she could breath better. Im coughing but i make my voice ring out clearly when i speak up again. "You did this all because a man didn;t show you passion. That is truly low, even for a human woman. Passion is nothing but your past but instead of trudging forward you sank back. You could continue and make your life better but all you did was let your past win over you. A pig...A monster desperate for love which is neither tangible nor true."
Ellen growls at me, throwing powder up into the air. I don't move in time to get out of the way but i don't have to.
"A young boy with a mother=she turns to Salice- and Father- she turns to Sebastian- who love you with out considitons know nothing about true love and the absent feeling you get onces its taken from you so abruptly! You don't know how it feels to be branded with loneliness! You don't know how it feels to have things taken from you!" She yells but there are tears in her eyes.
Almost hissing i dart back up. "Apparently, Ellen Turner, You do not know Ciel Phantomhive!" I yell.,
She stops...her eyes wide..i see her fingers pull the clicker again. "Ciel...Phantom..hive...I know who killed your parents..." She whispers..
Both my eyes widen in shock and suddenly shes up in flames herself. "N-no.." I breath, "no!" i cry again moving towards her. I needed to know! but Sebastian arms around me, holding me back despite my struggles. "No Bocchan!" He yells, stepping back.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm

[that was pretty awesome Very Happy]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next