Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Haha.

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 21 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm

I don't really have aserious charrie sooo just waitin' for a good time to pop in.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 pm

aaaaah got ya
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm

kk :3 well i left it so that edward kinda just tagged along with them
of course if you dont like that you can always just make it so that hes not in the room with them

Ciel : I look at the papers, my vision impaired by slight fatigue. "By tomorrow i should have everything completely settled and with out ramifications."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Errh, what happened after I lieft? >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

and anyway despite the whole dark mood the whole thing really isnt serious o-o even sebby and ciel arent serious since sebby has a cat obsession and ciel blushes at the mention of anything 'naughty' he also really does like miniature figurines v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

"Alright then."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:and anyway despite the whole dark mood the whole thing really isnt serious o-o even sebby and ciel arent serious since sebby has a cat obsession and ciel blushes at the mention of anything 'naughty' he also really does like miniature figurines v.v

Oh. Well, I just heard you talking about the anime on the last forum and I thought you'd want this to be like that >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 pm

alice was being beat up by hunter. Ciel went back to her shop to get the papers so he can own it and spotted the fight, having sebby end it and now they're just there finishing papers and talking o-o"" ciel wants to know who are the people who want to kill him but the only person who knows is unconscious v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm

actually ive stayed exactly like the charries :3 in the anime and manga sebby has an obsession with cats and ciel becomes childish when faced with certain toys and talk of certain things
like speaking of having a girlfriend
that would scare him like it would scare any twelve year old boy o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Nyaaa~ Yur pic gaby ish cutee.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:alice was being beat up by hunter. Ciel went back to her shop to get the papers so he can own it and spotted the fight, having sebby end it and now they're just there finishing papers and talking o-o"" ciel wants to know who are the people who want to kill him but the only person who knows is unconscious v.v

Joyous >.>
What kind of shop is it?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Restaurant haha
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Twelve-year-old Ciel Phantomhive is the current head of the English Phantomhive noble family and the Funtom toy and confectionery company. Under his lead, the company grew into a major corporation. Ciel is tasked with solving problems plaguing London under Queen Victoria's orders. He is helped by Sebastian Michaelis, a demon bound to Ciel's will by a contract. Sebastian serves as the Phantomhive butler. Until the terms of their contract are met, Sebastian must keep Ciel alive.
[edit] Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis (セバスチャン・ミカエリス, Sebasuchan Mikaerisu?) is the butler of the Phantomhive household and acts as Ciel's bodyguard. Sebastian's appearance is similar to that of Ciel's father. Sebastian often describes himself through the phrase "I am one hell of a butler" (私はあくまで執事ですから, Watashi wa aku made shitsuji desu kara?). The phrase plays on the word "demon" (あくま, akuma?) and the phrase "to the end" (あくまで, aku made?). It can also translate to "I am a demon and a butler".

Being a butler and a bodyguard are two jobs he is completely devoted to. He follows Ciel's orders faithfully, however, he is not overly concerned about Ciel's well-being as he insults and even harms Ciel to see his reaction. He calls Ciel a "brat" who treats his workers rudely. Sebastian is also shown to be a bit obsessed with cats, in chapter 44 of the manga, he is shown to be hiding 15 cats in his room. He also seems to love a stray black cat with amber eyes, though it has yet to make another appearance.

He is highly skilled in any area, and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a Faustian contract to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on Sebastian's left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel and was previously held by Ciel's dog. It has been established that he is a cat-person, ignoring Ciel's words to comfort a stray cat. In turn, he shows high disdain for dogs, especially towards Pluto. In the anime adaption, Sebastian can take the form of a crow or a cat. Sebastian's true demonic form has not been fully revealed. However, a depiction of sharper teeth, high-heeled boots, and elongated nails have been given. In the anime, his true form is also shown, but only briefly in glimpses at the finale, sporting high-heel boots and claw-like hands (the appearance of a goatee is given, but was subsequently discovered to be a animation error). In the manga adaptation, Sebastian appears to Ciel to form the contract in his true form, while in the anime version, he appears as a crow. He is voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa on the first drama CD and Daisuke Ono in the anime adaption and on the second drama CD.[1][2][3] His name is similar to that of Father Sebastien Michaelis, who compiled a hierarchy of demons in Hell.

that was a lot o-o but yeah x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

wow x,x
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Ciel : Sebastian came in just in time. I was a second away from falling asleep in the chair. "We're having red lily tea with chamomile and honey and for a small snack a cocoa and lemon cake," Sebastian said, handing everyone their cup and plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

when it comes to thing i like i am sure to try and make it perfect ^0^"" lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Quite a lot >.>

Ermmm are they in the restaraunt now?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm

yup yup :3 in the restaurant in alice's office

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 pm

ya

I looked up and smiled, "Thank you." I take a sip of tea and smile, "It's delicious."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Ciel : I yawn. "true," I murmur. Sebastian bows his head. "Thank you, Lady Alice." Arrogant bastard...if only he could say what he was really thinking. I grimace, letting my eye flutter shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

I smiled, "Just..Alice is fine." I take another sip.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Edward: Once they'd arrived at the cafe Edward had kind of slipped off on his own...no one had noticed until the moaning started.
"Beeeeeuuurrrreeeegggghhh"
"You don't say..."
"Mrrreeegggghhhheegeh..."
"Really?"
"Greeereeh..."
"Intriguing...."
Edward sat in a far table...having tea with a well-dressed zombie.

(Is that ok gabby?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Sebastian : I nod. "I would call you that Miss Alice but it would be rude of me as a butler to refer to you as such," I say. The master looks as if hes just about to sleep. I check the grandfather clock across from me. Midnight. Even if he had spent years as a slave, even if he was the head of such a large business or even sold his soul for the sake of revenge it was still plain for everyone to see he was only a child.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 pm

i guess so o-o but remember no one knows about demons o-o they see them as fairy tales and such
i think zombies would fall under that category >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"I see.." I say, frowning softly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next