Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Okay, do u want me to explain what a shadow wolf is or can I just leave it as is?

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 3 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Salice:
I chew on the tip of my index finger, studying my latest little body. I pace around him, like a hunter stalking its prey. My lips form a small smile as i tilt my head to the side.
"Had enough?" i ask in a sweet, soft voice. My eyes darken as the young man's eyes still stare at me lustfully. My lip turns up in scorn. "Obviously not." I murmur to myself, drawing out my dagger slowly and kneeling down beside him. I caress his neck with the silver blade.
"Vaness didn't deserve the way you treated her, you know..." i sigh sadly, ignoring the gasps of pain that echo eerily in the room as i dig the blade deeper into his flesh. I stop for a moment.
"I warned you even." My eyes flicker down to him. such a sad sad creature. But this is exactly the fate he deserves. i just know it. i carve intricate designs into the already bruised skin of his chest. I lean back and stand up, surveying my work once more.
"This was a laugh, really. I'm glad we had this little talk." I say pleasantly, flicking the blood off my blade.
"You...you said you...you loved me," he rasps, his pupils dilated. I shake my head and stare coldly down at him.
"Didn't anyone tell you?" i ask in a whisper, dropping the blade so that it stuck straight through his chest. "Love hurts sometimes."
I lean down and snatch my blade out again. I trail my finger through the blood coating it. "Love hurts..." i muse, then laugh bitterly. "I'll have to remember that one."
I wipe clean the blood off on the dead man's clothes sitting off to the side. I pull my cloak around me and start off into the night. I have better things to do. not to mention people to meet. i half smile to myself.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

that is exactly the Kuroshitsuji style >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

really? i'm glad i hit it right on Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Woah. I must say lily that was something that should be put into a book! Hahaha!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 pm

thanks Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Sebastian : "Today you'll be having eggs in the Taiwanese style with roasted honey pigeon breast and lobster souse," I say, smiling pleasantly at my young master.
His bored blue gaze leaves the spotless dish and over to me. "Who are we seeing today, Sebastian?" He asks.
With a flick of the wrist i pull out a white napkin from my sleeve and place it carefully under my master's chin. "Salice, of course my lord. You haven't seen her in a long while," I say.
The master makes a disgusted noise. " I don't even know who she is."
I nod and smile. "You were a child when you met her, i wouldn't expect you to remember. I only know because i knew her before i met you, my lord."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm

It's not a problem. Wink

Alice: I stare down at the wolf, my eyes blazing. She should know better than to be in my territory. I morphed into a silver wolf, eyes turning into endless seas of sapphire, instead of my normal green emeralds. Leave, Fox Shadow, I growl, coat rising from the anger and protection I felt.
She bared her teeth in a wolfish grin, So Selfish, Silver Shadow. Didn't your grandmother teach you better? Her voice came out sarcastic, witty, deadly.
I took a step and snarled, Leave her out of this, remember, before you were even able to morph she changed your diapers. Never speak ill of the dead, my eyes flamed.

Last edited by KaitlinAnne~ on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Salice:
I glare up at the sun between the trees. The warmth makes my skin crawl. I pull my cloak tighter to me, my eyes trained coldly ahead. I ignore the hoots and hollers of men as a carriage sweeps by. I'll deal with them later. My eyes look up to the tallest point of the dark mansion, narrowing in thought. It's been longer than i thought. I knock on the tall wooden doors, letting my hood fall to my shoulders.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm

ahh lol i found one of the most funniest part of the show >.< though i guess its bad humor

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm

? bad as in... o.o unless i dont wanna kno
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Ciel : I want to ask him about that. Sebastian. The Sebastian before me in his life. Was he the same monster i knew now or something else? But when i open my mouth to ask there is a knock on the door and Sebastian leans away from me again. "Ah, thats her. Excuse me my lord," He says, bowing slightly and walking gracefully out of the dinning hall and to the door. I hear him open it and greet a woman accordingly. I huff out a breath and take my time with my food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

its a joke on the fans pretty much
everyone wants Sebastian to fall in love with ciel so the author played a little joke on the viewers
its not bad o-o confusing at first but then very funny x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Alice: That's funny because, from what I remember, didn't you mention something about your dead mother? She said, her head proud.
I lunged at her, aiming for her neck. I pin her down and rip her ear off. She howled in pain and suddenly, the others jumped out. They morphed back into their human selves, and I backed off. Fox Shadow morphed back and I did the same.
"Remember, I'm Alpha. Not you. Nor is Alcide." I say and slide my clothes back on. "One more ambush against me and I'll make sure the Great Powers banishes you from this land."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIL3hwuLQTc&feature=related

its this >.< dont watch it if you are offended easily

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Salice:
I put on a smile. one i've mastered from the many smiles of women i've encountered before their untimely deaths. a pleasant one. before they realize how much danger they're really in.
"Sebastian," I greet coolly. "It's been years, really, hasn't it?" i murmur wistfully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

lol Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Sebastian : I greet her smile with my own and bow my head slightly before stepping away from the door and gesturing her in kindly. "It has been far much too long. But you are as beautiful and deadly as ever, Lady Salice," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

the author is evil >.< lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Salice:
My smile curls into its usual wicked half smile. "And hows the young Lord? As plaintive as he usual comes," I say, brushing a hand past his shoulder as i move past him. he was just a child. but i could see it in his eyes. he was never going to be the powerful strong Lord his parents spoke of. just look at what happened to them.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

(oh, totally random -- and im sure it'll ruin the mood, but -- i just noticed your signature Kaitlin o.O there's this guy who sits behind me in math --last year-- would always try to get my attention, and then whisper, "brown chicken, brown cow". it just reminded me of that. just had to say that >.<)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Sebastien : I grin. "Our young lord has done a lot of growing up while you were away," I allow myself. I stop at the dinning hall door, glance over my shoulder at her and then open it up to reviel the elegant colors and textures of the manor. The young Master stood still, hold his cain and glaring with his one unpathced eye.
"Presenting Lady Salice," I announce to him and close the door behind her.
The master nods and bows half way accordingly. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, Lady Salice," He says evenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Lmao. I get it. haha although i am offended by things that didn't offend me aha.

Alice: I slide my leather jacket on, along with my leather gloves. I give the women one last menacing look before merging with the shadows. I jump to them, the world around me a blur. I jump into a tree and land crouched, my landing silent.

Alcide was standing there, damn. I put my hair up into a high ponytail, my bangs still in front of my eyes and I jump down, the grass murmuring under my boots. "Alcide, I didn't know you were here." I say, my voice calm.

He looks at me and I see the smug look on his face. "Have you heard from Hunter?" He asks and I froze.

I keep my face emotionless, my voice calm. "No I have not, is everything alright?"

"No everything is not alright. He was supposed to be here two hours ago and I have yet to hear from him." He says, his voice rising with worry.

I could understand, the two were inseparable. Like brothers.

I look down, "I hope he's okay." I say, my voice becoming soft. The wind blew past me from behind and I looked up. Alcide had a weird look on his face, lips parted. I blinked, "Don't look at me like that."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm

LoL Gaby! x3
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Salice:
My expression doesn't change. It hasn't been long enough. I hesitate, then my head tilts to the side. "It's an honor to be able to see you again, young Lord." I greet calmly. He seems like the type that i would usually have to take care of. But i don't say anything about it.
"I'm glad I could visit. It's been so long." I say, smiling mechanically.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

huh o-o? i didnt even know i was being funny x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next