Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Ciel : I stand and smile, bowing at them as they arrived and then after helping them into their seats. Maxwell stared, open mouth and practically drooling, like a starved man at a king's feast. Disgusting pig...
"Both of you ladies look beautiful but , i'm sorry Sebastien, but i think your garden pales in comparison to them," I say.
Sebastien grins a little. "I think you're right sir."

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 12 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Azaela: I looked away so no body could see me rolling my eyes. Ladies? That demon's so called beauty paled in comparison to mine.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Salice:
I nod evenly, half smiling darkly before sitting down to Ciel's left. I rest my chin in my palm and gaze over at the man, putting on a show. Such a pig. i can tell by the way he stares at me.
"So young Lord, you have yet to tell me who your...guest, is." I say.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Ciel : Ah, true. "Forgive me. His presence had actually slipped my mind completely," I say and notice the anger in the mans eyes. I gesture to him from across that table. "This is another Toy factory maker. He is from Italy. His name is Maxwell Stifen. I don't know if you've heard of him though. Hes become quit the failure now that hes lost the Queens favor," I say, grinning secretly.
Mayrin is still shaking while trying to pour the whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Azaela: I sat down on the other side of Ciel. "I doubt I would have heard of him even when he was in favor," I said, sparing him a single disgusted look.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Salice: "Hm," i murmur thoughtfully. "Stifen. Lady and Lord Stifen." I smile wickedly. "I've met their son. He was quite charming, really." I say, leaning back and turning to Ciel. "Of course, that was many many years ago."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Sebastien : I watch as the Master and Salice par take in conversation that makes Stifin's blood boil. I grin. I knew there was something odd about the man. Somethnig that may even harm my master..
Oh..no that wouldn't be happening.
"OH NO!" Mayrin's trembling voice cuts through the air. I catch the wine spilling just as its about to spill on the table cloth. Stifin is much too busy eating so when i see a stain on the cloth i quickly and quietly pull it from under all the dishes. When he puts his bowl back down he looks up at us all in surprise. "Didn't we have a table cloth?" He asks, stunned.
I smile as The young Lord opens his mouth to speak. "Yes but i saw a stain on it so we had removed. Please pay no mind to it," He says.
Nothing fell over as i did so but the water did move a little in his cup.
"Quit the butler you have, Lord Phantomhive. Marvelous."
I smile. "I'm only a butler and nothing else," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

i'm sorry if this is boring chu guys >.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 pm

it's fine ^^
are we going to have the bloodbath yet? o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Azaela: I laughed. "And an amazing cook. The lord is truly blessed to have such a servant." I smiled up at Sebastian. He was starting to annoy me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 pm

after the dinner the bloodbath begins :3 max just has to make a phone call

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Sebastien : I smiled at Lady Az kindly. "Blessings have nothing to do with it, My Lady," I bow and excuse myself. The dinner was almost over and i would have to plan the dessert in the parlor for the gentlemen to finish their game.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Salice:
I raise my wine glass to him. "A voi, Sebastian," I say before taking a sip and turning back to the girl. I wonder if she still wants to know what i do. I set my glass down carefully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Azaela: I laughed quietly and turned to Salice. I smiled and raised my eyebrows. There was an interesting glint in her eyes. Demons. We were so devilish. I laughed again and turned back to my meal.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Salice:
A small smirk appears on my lips. Angel, ha. she wasn't fooling anyone. I catch the guest's eye. well, maybe one. but he was a weak human man. there wasn't much to fool in the first place.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Ciel : When the meal was over Mayrin and Finny, with his blond hair and fairy child like look walked us to the Parlor.
"Shall we continue our game?" I ask the Italian pig as i take a seat in my comfortable, french designed chair.
"Oh..well...i do have an appointment right aft-"
"Children are very demanding when it comes to games," I interrupt. I turn my gaze on him. "You should know that as well as i," I say.
The same irritated look flashes before his eyes but he somehow forces it away and puts on a weak smile. "Yes, i do understand. Ah, but do you mind if i use your telephone to make a quick call?" He asks.
I shake my head and gesture to the door. He thanks me and walks out, i see him run into Sebastien. He hisses something under his breath. He forcibly pushes Sebastien away from him but Sebastien pays it no mind and comes over to bring me dessert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Azaela: I sat on the couch next to Ciel. Good thing they weren't going to play that dumb game again. I thanked Sebastien for the dessert, but didn't eat any. I wasn't hungry, not for mortal food anyway.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Salice:
"The people you deal with, Ciel," I say with a sigh and turn to him. but before i can say anything else, Sebastian sets a delicious dessert in front of me. "Grazie." I thank him and not continuing with what i was saying.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Azaela: "Salice," I said with a smile. "What brings you here to Lord Ciel's charming home?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Sebastien : I had left to go get a proper Tea for the young lord. Italian tea did not go well with him and the look in his eyes when he had said " no..i don't like it at all.." Did not settle well with me either. It was as i brought it up that i over heard the mans call.
"-no. how much longer can i babysit that brat? Honestly, i can feel it. We could just kill him? Take his women. Yes! he has two women here with him. Hes a child, what does he need them for?!" A hardy, disgusting laugh follows. "What do you mean what about him? I told you i don't care. I;m leaving this place with a fat wallet, i can care less about the boy. He could just die!" Another laugh.
Make sure that our hospitality stands by him to the end, Sebastien. The master had said.
I nod with a grin and kept on walking..Yes..My lord...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Salice:
I take a handful of my dress and hold it aside so i may sit down in a chair across the room. "Just a visit. I have been for generations. I thought it right to check in on the family." my eyes flicker over to Ciel for a quick moment and away.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Ciel : I nod at what Lady Salice says and stifle a sigh while i glance at the boxes Stifin had played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm

lmao yes my lord!!! XD

Azaela: "Or lack there of," I muttered. I played around with my dessert. Small talk wasn't exactly my fortay. "You'll have to excuse me," I said and got up. I glided out of the room and down the hall. I just needed to get out of that room. That demoness was really starting to annoy me.
Laughter echoed down the hall. I looked around the corner. The butler stood at the end of the hall. I caught the look in his eye and slid a step back so the corner of the wall hid me from view.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Sebastian : I laugh a little as i set up the rest of the house for a little game i was sure would Fit the master's liking very well.

Maxwell : I hang up the phone with a grin on my face. That idiot. I would take all the money i could and sell his company could. It would make me rich. I fingered the dagger in my pocket. I would slit the pretty little throat of his and have off with his maid and his female guests as well.
I open the door to the par-...to another bathroom.
"Such a big house...one may get lost.." I say to myself. For some reason i was starting to grow panicked. I kept walking until i looked up at a painting of Ciel's father. But when i really looked at it..it was as if i was staring at the face of a devil. I gasped and stepped back.
Entranced by the eyes of the dead...
Damn the kid was creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Ciel : I turn to Salice as Az leave. "How did you know my parents?" I ask. I blush when i realize i have been to blunt and look away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Azaela: I glided quietly after that Italien sleeze. Messing with mortal's minds was a past time of mine, though I had nothing to do with his opening the door into a bathroom instead of the parlor.
He stopped in front of painting. It was Ciel's father, I guessed. Or somebody he looked like his father with a twisted, evil face. A man after my own heart.
I laughed. Maxwell spun around. I smiled up at him. "Lost?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next